Buy It Now Festival Fundraiser
By participating in this fundraiser, buyer agrees to the following terms.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds.
- All items are “as is.” Cabrillo Festival and item donors have attempted to describe items accurately, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The stated item price listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction, if any.
- Please review each item’s description carefully for restrictions, limitations and blackout dates for destinations.
- Arrangements for pick up or delivery of physical items will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Unless otherwise specified, gift certificates must be used within one year of purchase date.
- Each item buyer assumes all risks and hazards related to the items obtained via this fundraiser. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Cabrillo Festival, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, vendors, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with this fundraiser.